Occasionally, I yell into the void with other people and post it online in an activity known as podcasting.
- This Garbage Brought to You by the Letters S-E-O: How Google Is Ruining Writing
- Giving and Receiving Criticism Gracefully, or How Not To Be Anne Rice
- Critique Sample: The Eye of Argon and Irene Iddesleigh
- How To Write Dark Humor Without Sounding Like a Sociopath
- Other Books than Harry Potter Exist, Part 1
- Other Books than Harry Potter Exist, Part 2
- Escaping White Room Syndrome
If you like it, please support our Patreon.
I stopped by to talk to the Podside Picnic guys about an underrated feminist sci-fi film, Advantageous.
The Discourse Collective
I’m an occasional contributor to the Discourse Collective, a leftist podcast, and have taken part in the following episodes:
- Episode 15: Nightcrawler
- Episode 25: Free Speech
- Episode 30: Night in the Woods
- Episode 43: Get Out
- Episode 62: Reagancast
- Episode 63: Masculinity in Crisis
- Episode 66: Service Work Hell
- Episode 74: Puerto Rico
- Episode 80: Vampires of Capitalism
- Episode 86: The Foodisode
- Episode 101: Your Job Is Killing You
The folks at Endless Beautiful invited me on to talk about creativity, video games, and do a free-writing session.
I spoke with Trevor Strunk about video game violence and the illusion of player agency on his gaming podcast No-Cartridge.